Tom is a local home inspector and provides unbiased, accurate, and thorough home inspections throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. Tom has remodeled many homes in the area and has become very familiar with the construction methods used throughout the area.
Tom formed Wyoming Valley Home Inspections LLC and entered the home inspection industry when he experienced a need for home inspectors with experience, training, and an education in the building trades and home inspection industry. When Tom entered the home inspection industry he had the client in mind with the intention of offering accurate, thorough home inspections at a fair price to help clients make a more informed decision on their home.
Tomís construction background began twenty nine years ago when he attended Johnson Technical Institute where he earned an associateís degree in building construction technology. Tom has gained many years experience and knowledge in new home construction, remodeling, and the industrial heating industry and would like to use his knowledge to help you make an educated decision on your real estate investment. Tom is a member of (InterNACHI) The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors the largest home inspector organization in the country requiring continuing education credits for membership. Tom will conduct a home inspection in accordance with (InterNACHI)ís The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors current
Standards of Practice
Code of Ethics
Home Inspection Agreement.
If you are shopping for a home inspector who can deliver an unbiased home inspection report that can help you make an informed decision on your home, contact Tom Davis at Wyoming Valley Home Inspections LLC so we can discuss your home inspection needs.
- Member of (InterNACHI) International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Johnson Technical Institute associates degree building construction technology
- Luzerne County Community College
- Residential new construction
- Residential home renovation
- Industrial heating industry
- PA Department of Labor and Industry Certified asbestos removal worker certification number 055729
- Managed and maintained rental properties
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- AFSCME Member
- Boiler plant operation and maintenance training sponsored by Penn State Facilities Engineering Institute
- Boiler water and cooling tower treatment training sponsored by Proasys Water Solutions