Why Hire Me ?
My years of experience, education, and training in the building trades and a detailed easy to read home inspection report can help you make a more informed decision as a buyer.
I understand that purchasing a home is an exciting time but I also understand the time, energy, and financial burden placed on a family when purchasing a home. That is why I know how important a thorough home inspection is, I perform one inspection per day, your home. By limiting myself to one inspection per day I can dedicate my time and effort to your home and provide you with a more detailed understanding of your property to help you make your decision with confidence.
You will find my attention to detail, honesty, and integrity a refreshing change from the standard service provided by other inspection companies.
Facts that separate Wyoming Valley Home Inspections LLC from other home inspection companies:
- Your inspection: You are encouraged to join me during your home inspection so that you can ask questions and to look at any areas needing maintenance or repairs so you can get a better understanding of your home.
- Inspection Review: After your home inspection I will review with you what I have observed and discuss my findings with you and answer questions or concerns you may have about your home inspection. Your report will be prepared using HomeGauge inspection report writing software.
- Education: Johnson Technical Institute and Luzerne County Community College
- Membership: International association of Certified Home Inspectors the largest home inspector organization in the country requiring 24 hours annual training for membership and abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
- I never stop learning: Completed over 150 educational credits through InterNACHI. I am always searching to gain knowledge to help me provide the most thorough home inspection for my client.
- Experience: New construction, remodeling, and Industrial Heating
- No conflict of interest: I am a home inspector not a contractor looking for extra money. Code of Ethics prohibits a home inspector from contracting to make repairs for twelve months after the home inspection.
- Inspection Reports: Computer Generated Reports, often emailed same day or within 24 hours.
- Quality: I inspect one home a day to dedicate my time to you and your home. Many inspectors try to inspect as many homes in a day as possible leaving quality taking a back seat to profits. I build my reputation on one quality home inspection a day, your home.
- Local Knowledge: Born, raised, and working locally in the area has allowed me to gain valuable knowledge and become very familiar with the construction methods used locally.
- Privacy: I respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with any third parties.
- Easy Payment: I except all major credit cards, cash, or checks, use what’s easiest for you.